No bird soars too high, if he soars with his own wings.

Monday 29 August 2011

Food baby.

Photobucket


I'm back from Germany for good now. It still hasn't hit home that I live in Britain again now, and it feels very strange knowing that I have no plans to go back in the near future. At the moment I'm snuggled up on the sofa feeling very full after a big plate of sausage & mash AND a pub lunch and catching up on all of my usual reads before hitting the town with my friends tonight. Come to think of it, it was probably wise to eat so much - wouldn't want to be drinking all that gin on an empty stomach!

I'll return to posting about my Erasmus adventure this week and put up some pictures from the last week I spent there with my brother. Hope you're all having a lovely Bank Holiday weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment