No bird soars too high, if he soars with his own wings.

Thursday 30 June 2011

Oliva.

I can't quite believe I've found time to blog tonight as I have so much to do. I've yet to finish my Italian homework, my German homework and finish drying my washing. I had an English assignment due in today which I didn't realise until I got into class. I'm an awful student and I really ought to utilise my homework planner. Instead I'm sitting at my desk, enjoying the drizzly weather (a welcome break from the stifling thirty degree heat we've been experiencing all week), drinking a latte macchiato and marvelling over how smooth my skin is.


Admittedly the heat has probably contributed to it too, but I've been using Oliva pure olive oil soap and even after two days of using it I can already tell that it is a welcome addition to my bathroom cabinet. My nan always had beautiful clear skin and swore by a skincare routine of just soap and water but I worried this might dry out my skin. The only time my skin has felt this smooth is after using a good facial scrub, but that obviously isn't an every day solution. I'll probably use it instead of my usual shower gel next time I'm in the shower too. I'll forever swear by Nivea moisturiser too, bringing my total skincare costs to around the £3 mark. Just goes to show that you don't have to spend lots of money to have lovely skin, but I'll continue to eye up various Burt's Bees gift sets...

No comments:

Post a Comment